Saturday, April 18, 2015

Winners: Dimension - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Good morning, crafty peeps! It's Christy here on this lovely spring Saturday to announce the winners of our Dimension Challenge! I have to tell you, this was one of my personal favorites, because I LOVE incorporating dimension on my cards, and I so enjoyed seeing everyone's take on it. There are so many ways to create depth on a card, and I think you guys explored them all!



Huge thanks to the lovely Ellen Hutson, LLC for generously sponsoring our challenge with a $25 gift certificate to her amazing shop! Some lady is going to be quite lucky today!



Let's find out who that is.


Our Dimension Queen of the Green is:





The layers, the shading, the details... all add up to lots of dimension!
Congrats, Francesca!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com
within 48 hours to claim your prize.


Moving on to our Top Mow-It-Alls:














Such gorgeous projects, ladies!



And last but not least, our Honorable Gnomes:




You all did incredible! 
Please grab your badge from the tab above and display it on your blog with pride. 
You earned it!


Huge thanks to everyone who played along. We loved your cards! 
We'll see you right back here on Monday with a brand-new challenge.

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME picks...love the fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were so many fantastic cards!! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful designs! I love them all! Congratulations to the Queen and Top Mow it alls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Mow-it-all mention! Congrats to all, wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the Honorable gnome! Congrats to all of the winners! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Queen of the Green!!! :)
    Thank you sooo much for choosing my card!! I'm so happy and honored!! :)
    Congrats to everyone! All the projects were amazing!! :)
    Have an amazing week-end!
    franci :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to everyone specially to my friend Francesca!!! En una semana dos de mis mejores amigas han tenido premios!!! No puedo estar más orgullosa!! And all the projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYAYAY!! I'm so happy with my place hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Mow It All. I'm so happy!! Everyone made such great cards for this fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!